WE ARE GROWING! We are one of the hottest #insurtech start-ups. We are based in Greenwich, CT and we are looking for people who share our drive to achieve excellence in everything we do.
In this role you will be responsible for defining and implementing ETL rules for how to load complex insurance data into RiskMatch platform.
In this role you will:
- Define and implement ETL rules for how to load complex insurance data from insurance brokers’ systems into RiskMatch platform.
- Work with insurance broker subject matter experts to understand their data to support data loading activities.
- Validate loaded data against broker’s financial reports.
- Document and troubleshoot data issues, identify possible solutions, communicate and discuss with internal RiskMatch teams for resolution.
- Maintain data issues log by brokers and track resolution of issues.
- Support data setup work for broker onboarding.
- Perform Data QA on loaded data prior to roll-out.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of ETL and hands-on SQL experience. If you have not written and executed complex multi-table joins and sub-queries in SQL, stop here, please do not apply.
- Working knowledge of Excel. If you are unable to manipulate data using Excel to troubleshoot data discrepancies, please do not apply.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work with external clients as required.
- Nice to have: experience with Groovy, or any other scripting language.
- Nice to have: Property & Casualty Insurance experience.
- Huge plus: experience working with Agency Management Systems such as Applied EPIC, TAM, or Vertafore Sagitta, AMS360.
This position is based in Greenwich, CT. Local candidates only please.
How to Apply
This is an absolutely unique opportunity to play a critical role in changing a very complex industry. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around a commitment to continuous innovation and the drive to exceed demanding expectations every day. If interested, send your resume to email@example.com?subject=Integration/ETL Analyst