By accessing this website, using the website or any website features, you agree to the following:
- When you register, we may require you to provide your name, title, organization name, address phone number and/or email address. We will keep this information to facilitate the performance of the website and related services. You agree the information you provide will be true and accurate. You agree not to enter false information or impersonate any other person when you use this website.
- You will not use the website for solicitation of any third party products or services except insurance products you are authorized to offer through the website. You will not access the website or data relating to other website users for marketing or advertising purposes, including but not limited to the generation of spam email.
- You will use this website only in compliance with applicable law. You shall not upload or otherwise transmit to or through this website any viruses or other malicious software code. You will not do anything to disrupt the operation of this website, interfere with anyone’s use of it, corrupt or change the contents of the website, damage the systems running the website, or otherwise do harm to the website and its normal operation. You will not access the non-public areas of the website except as authorized by us.
- If you post comments or other content on the website, you agree not to upload any content that is unlawful or obscene or would violate any third party rights or infringe any third party intellectual property rights. You represent to the extent you upload any content onto the website that you have all rights required to publish such content and accept full responsibility for the use of such content by any third party that accesses the content on the website. Incorporation or depiction of content by us on the website does not imply our consent, approval, endorsement, or verification of authenticity or legality of such content.
- By posting comments or other content to the website, you permit us to use and publish such content and you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, unlimited, worldwide license (to the extent you possess rights or interests in such content) to copy the content and create derivative works from the content as we may determine in our sole discretion.
- The website content and underlying software, as well as system and database architecture and designs, are the property of RiskMatch, LLC and its third party licensors, suppliers, content providers and affiliates. Any copying, reverse engineering (except to the extent restrictions are not permitted by law), publication, use, distribution, or resale of such content and properties, or creation of derivative works therefrom (other than reports generated using the intended website features), is strictly prohibited.
- “RiskMatch” and the RiskMatch logo are trademarks of RiskMatch, LLC. Any use of such trademarks is subject to our approval and in any case shall insure exclusively to the benefit of RiskMatch, LLC.
- No resale, sale or use for commercial purposes of any portion of the website, our database, or access to the website is authorized or permitted except with our prior written consent in each instance. We reserve the right in our discretion to deny access to the website by or through any person, network or device; to discontinue services or features; and/or to deactivate or delete user accounts.
- We assume no responsibility or make any representation or warranty with respect to websites, products or services owned, operated or offered by third parties (including but not limited to our customers, partners or affiliates) which you may link to, access directly or indirectly, or learn about from this website.
- This website, the software operating the website and all information contained in the website is furnished AS IS and without representations or warranties of any kind or nature. We disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all implied warranties of any kind with respect to such website contents, services, features and software, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or infringement.
- EXCEPT FOR CLAIMS OF A NATURE THAT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT TO BE MADE SUBJECT TO THE WITHIN LIMITATIONS, RISKMATCH, LLC, ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNATIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Should any part of this Agreement be rendered or declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidation of such part or portion of this Agreement should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its choice of law principles.
Please direct questions about these terms & conditions to email@example.com.